KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey tools, are you anywhere near Faro ?
near Vila do Bispo,about an hour away,just head west on the A22 to Lagos, then N125 to Sagres

pop in for a cuppa anytime...

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Both the fox and Thor are very good, I have both, the Thor have a bit more boot room and they both have the over boot liner so nothing can get in the boot, but neither are very waterproof.
I still think that best overboot trouser are the KTM Hydroteq (if you can find a pair), great value for money but tight around the boot, the worst for me are Klim, the bloody design around the boot is shite, they catch on everything and pull open.
ordered the Thor ones mate,should be here next week

hope they go over my boots...

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've got a pair of Thor ones that I bought off someone on here a couple of years ago. I don't wear them very often, but I went green laning yesterday so had a bit of road work to do, and the were great at keeping winds off. It was about 8 degrees yesterday so I put a pair of thermal leggings on under them and I was warm enough on the road sections but not to warm on the rougher bits. Be careful though, the first time I wore mine or, I must have picked up my bike awkwardly or leaned on it at some point, but when I got home there was a couple of melted holes at the bottom outside of the right leg. It's low enough that along with my seal skin socks it doesn't effect the waterproofness to much.

But they do fit over my Sidi crossfire fine.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
tried my new Thor OTB trousers yesterday,very pleased
they're light and comfy,good ventilation,easy to adjust and you dont look like you're 14
most importantly they go easily 'over the boot'
and they have a zip so they dont come undone or catch on anything while your riding

cheers

21 - 24 of 24 Posts