·
Registered
1,961 Posts
No, but I'm dying to know if it's noticeable without adding the PC3

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
No, but I'm dying to know if it's noticeable without adding the PC3
Me too, fitted a JCE exhaust and cannot make my mind up if I want to stop the popping in the exhaust, the problem being is that i love the noise.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Me too, fitted a JCE exhaust and cannot make my mind up if I want to stop the popping in the exhaust, the problem being is that i love the noise.
thats the best part, but does attract trouble from the law

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
The O2 eliminators have nothing to do with the popping...
The popping occurs because the SAS is not blocked

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Don't think so.
The sensors give info to the ECU on how rich is the mixture, in order to control emissions...or something close to that...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Don't think so.
The sensors give info to the ECU on how rich is the mixture, in order to control emissions...or something close to that...
Thanks for that, just done the 15 minute reset after fitting the exhaust and the bike seems to be running perfectly, think I will just leave it as it is.

·
Registered
885 Posts
The O2 eliminators will stop the hunting you get at low constant revs. I fitted mine before I installed the PCIII and they do indeed make a noticeable difference..

·
Registered
139 Posts
The O2 eliminators will stop the hunting you get at low constant revs. I fitted mine before I installed the PCIII and they do indeed make a noticeable difference..
I did the same thing and had the same result. It is a must-do mod to eliminate the surging at <3000 rpm.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I did the same thing and had the same result. It is a must-do mod to eliminate the surging at <3000 rpm.
mmm, i might put some on, where is the best place to order them online please?

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
What hunting at low rpm? :D

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts