KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
That's too hard to use. Trevor Pope has the easiest to use online fiches for all KTMs away back to the eighties. Sorry. Bob

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, not come across that one.

Apologies, I've had newer bikes until 2 weeks ago, and not needed to use a parts fiche or similar for ages.
I've returned to a slightly older bike (2007 950SM), and need a few service bits for it.
It comes as so refreshing and quite novel to find the parts catalogues actually come with the bike!

Christ - the trouble I had finding some parts for my brand new R1150GS when I came off on diesel!

The online parts diagrams I'm coming across now are fabulous.

The hunt for part numbers can be quite infuriating, with manufacturers deliberately hiding parts catalogues.

Ahhh - when I were a lad, we had no blooming online parts catalogue. I had to catch the bus to get to the bike dealer. When I was there, I'd listen to the gramophone!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I use this one, pretty much the same as both mentioned above, just different interface.
I just tried Trevor pope and sparepartsfinder, have to admit the one I normally use works best for me (and yes its in Netherlands).
KTM HUSQVARNA ONDERDELEN

btw: all of them only go back as far as 1994...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts