KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
patio upgrade that doesnt look shit after a rainy winter and stain from piss out back door?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I use a waterproofer on mine which works great, still have to power wash it each year and reapply it though, exactly the same with the deck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
16,732 Posts
I’ve done two patio areas in the last 18 months, one in Kandla grey India stone and the other in Allora silver porcelain. Both hard wearing but the porcelain is a bastard to lay, you have to prime the underside before you lay on a wet bed of mortar or it doesn’t adhere.

Brst way to keep them clean is using patio magic on it twice a year, once in March and again in October/November

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ve done done patio areas in the last 18 months, one in Kandla grey India stone abs the other in Allora silver porcelain. Both hard wearing but the porcelain is a bastard to lay, you have to prime the underside before you lay on a wet bed of mortar or it doesn’t adhere.

Brst way to keep them clean is using patio magic on it twice a year, once in March and again in October/November
Patios complete things in our shitty weather

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Tiles/slabs need to be thick or the bodies push them up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts