KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not in to pain when I say my foot pegs appear to enjoy making contact with my shin whenever I move a bike. The pain, blood, scabs and scars are getting to me after 10 years. Any of you got an answer to stop this happening?..... perhaps a foot peg cover something Blue Peter would be proud of.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Following on from the Homemade Milking Machine thread.... I’m disappointed with this one for a different reason....

I was going to say... start with making sure you’re doing it with someone you are comfortable with, try to relax... if that fails, maybe try poppers?

But that’s not the issue...

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Following on from the Homemade Milking Machine thread.... I’m disappointed with this one for a different reason....

I was going to say... start with making sure you’re doing it with someone you are comfortable with, try to relax... if that fails, maybe try poppers?

But that’s not the issue...
Lol. You been drinking.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
He likes getting rammed by the Mrs with a strap on? Just needs a more “comfortable” way.

Reactions: Miner

·
Registered
9,050 Posts
Spud obviously likes his pegging dry :oops:

Reactions: Miner

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
i bloody knew this would descent into filth :LOL: young lads at work said about "pegging" other week i cant keep up with all this weird sex rubbish that goes on these days😱:LOL:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
[mention]spud1968 [/mention]walked into that one bud....

I would recommend a pair of knee/shin guards though.

I wouldn’t recommend going in dry though...

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smilervx, I’ve gone with a GT85 spray can cap (In handy red colour) and a piece of wire to secure In place pushed through the peg. Thanks for your idea👍

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
Why not do like some showrooms? Bungee over the seat to pull both pegs up. Makes the bike narrower at peg level a lot.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why not do like some showrooms? Bungee over the seat to pull both pegs up. Makes the bike narrower at peg level a lot.
Didn’t fink of that, fanks. Appy with my garage and shed arrangements of the fleet is better as a visual to help with my not 100% eye sight (Red can caps) and the boy (17 years old son) that if his arms werent connected to his body he’ll lose and chunks out of his shins have meant I’ve asked for help on here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts