KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused how a man who's got himself married to a woman, who's had penetrative sex with a woman, who's concieved two children with a woman claims to be gay? Needless to say his missus must be feeling terrific! They say don't knock it until you try it, but the thought of sodomising another man just doesn't float my boat if you know what I mean. I guess poor Shofield must have been at the back of the queue when the big cheese was handing out testosterone. That Poor Gordon the Gopher must being feeling traumatised.

·
Registered
15,322 Posts
I'm confused how a man who's got himself married to a woman, who's had penetrative sex with a woman, who's concieved two children with a woman claims to be gay? Needless to say his missus must be feeling terrific! They say don't knock it until you try it, but the thought of sodomising another man just doesn't float my boat if you know what I mean. I guess poor Shofield must have been at the back of the queue when the big cheese was handing out testosterone. That Poor Gordon the Gopher must being feeling traumatised.
There’s at least one bloke I know you’d let go balls deep up ya jaxie.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Sexualitiy is a lot like riding enduro bikes
Philip probably started off noticing 2T and really liked the idea, ride one a couple of times and loved it so bought one, ride it happily for years, but started to notice 4T and wondered what they were like to ride, tried one at an ady Smith event and liked it, but deep down was a 2T man and loved them, but couldn't get the 4T out if his head, starred reading 4T reviews, maybe even watched a bit if 4T action in the net, and carried on occasionally have a bit if a 4T experience, but still really loved his 2T. But the seed was planted and eventually decided to buy a 4T, I mean he still loves his 2T but his events were much more open going and he couldn't ignore the 4T drive out if flat bends and stability on the fast going.
See, so be warned if a friendly guy offers you a quick blast in a FE/WR/XR , you've been warned

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
more like the other way round was into his 4 bangers big heavy lardy shit, and seen light 2 stroke, rode the arse of it and smelt the castrol R and thought, i am fucking having some of this, i am going to bang two strokes from this day fourth

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
As a rule of thumb
Turn up on:
80cc - Jimmy saville/ Fred West
125-250cc = Vinny joans
300cc( is a 2T lugs like a 4T)= David walliams
250 4T= Phillip Scofield
450 4T= Alan Carr
XR650 oversized tank= Quintin Crisp

·
Registered
14,981 Posts
Well the truth is out now, apparently he’s been blasting the back out of an 18 year old boy at work. So, to recap, he’s not some hero gay, he’s a fucking slimey queer pervert who can’t control his sexual urges at 57, should sack the cunt

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
But surely sodomising is standard practice in prison. What does Tommy think?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts