KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
yeah got sent a video yesterday showing the young man with schofield he was bumming him at 18 the guy left htv and he was worried he would get grassed up, so batty boy come out...

now if he was shagging a 18 year old i would think, you lucky cunt

·
Registered
10,201 Posts
yeah got sent a video yesterday showing the young man with schofield he was bumming him at 18 the guy left htv and he was worried he would get grassed up, so batty boy come out...

now if he was shagging a 18 year old i would think, you lucky cunt
So are you changing your tune and now saying 18 year old boys do have a use after all?

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Hilarious... apart from all you 4T closet cases going on about 2T riders... it’s not queer, it’s kink, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
So are you changing your tune and now saying 18 year old boys do have a use after all?
naa seen a picture of him, looks a right useless cunt, like half the fuckers on here, not a good days work in them, unless he can fit new pistons and rings on my rd350 he can fuck off, now if he was mechanically minded maybe i would slip him a length of my 3 inches of screaming death..

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Philip Schofield Gay ?

Who really gives a Fuckin Shit.
You are right, I doubt anyone gives a shit apart from the hypocrisy of it all, he was grooming some kid and when he felt that the kid was old enough he drilled him. If the kid was a girl then the bloke would be in serious trouble but because Schofield is a shirt lifter everyone is just saying 'oh how brave of him to come out'....its double standard bollox that I hate.

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
The only Schofield that ever made sense is a caliber 45 six shooter from Smith and Wesson. Who gives a shit about a TV guy? He could marry a castrated beagle and I wouldn't care...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts