·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Think you might just have got yourself struck of his christmas card list :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good point raised.

Though I don't mind the signiture pics (i have a small one) when sitting at on the puter, It's pain when loggin on via iphone or similar smart phone having to wait ages for images to load up.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
ha ha

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I too get annoyed by the effort it takes to move a scroll bar :rolleyes:

Does it really bother enough to start an entire new thread?

Things that annoy me: My boss, adverts right at the good bit of a film, Casey Stoner, Saxo's, under filled pints and those "We tried to deliver your package...." cards :D

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
Ohh, that Esther Rantzen advert for accident claims. I hate that one as she just feckin' pops up!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I say get angry and do something about it!! lol. Go to the settings button top right of screen. Then General settings option on lower left of screen. Then scroll down to post display options where you can untick display sigs, avatars, pictures etc.

Mines a Bundy n Coke. Make it a double in a schooner. Cheers.

Oh and you mobile device users. There should be options in your little browser to not display images, or only display if you click them etc... Have a play.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
webuyanycar cant stand that one

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
....and the go compare, I have to turn the telly off or start lalaing very loud with my fingers in my ears so I can't here it

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I totally disagree.. have you see KEITH's signature pics?? :eek: :D

I understand that load of pics are trouble and bit annoying but I don't bother :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, I have now turned off Signatures and my blood pressure is returning to normal. I have put the AK47 back in the cupboard and the shells back under the bed. I won't go mental in the shopping-mall today and countless lives have been saved. Thank y'all and have a nice day....

·
Ex 9fiddy sm'er
4,925 Posts
I say get angry and do something about it!! lol. Go to the settings button top right of screen. Then General settings option on lower left of screen. Then scroll down to post display options where you can untick display sigs, avatars, pictures etc.

Mines a Bundy n Coke. Make it a double in a schooner. Cheers.

Oh and you mobile device users. There should be options in your little browser to not display images, or only display if you click them etc... Have a play.
Thanks for that, it to has saved an awful lot of lives as I was initially contemplating a selection of knives to stick into random folks in the village... (a bit old skool down here eh..)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll have a look next time I'm browsing at the settings on my phone.

PS Keith 'The Moto' Camel toe.
Please don't turn your signiture off. That first babe pulling up her jeans is the spitting image of a nurse I used to out with many moons ago, and I didn't know better I'd say it was her.

Her name was Sally and she came from Liecester. Is it the same girl? If it is can you give me her number as I've lost it?
;)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
god yeah, remember the first time i saw that gif i thought "it cant ride up there any further.. then thwaaaap!" oh yes it can! :)

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
There hope your happy now as that just took me ages to work out how to get them small. I'm shit at that sort of thing hence why I couldn't be bothered to sort them last time.
Can't make 'em out now :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts