KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
I've plenty of my RC8, but none of an R sorry (not that I can understand why you want photos of the chavvy-framed version ;))

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx

Thanx guys for the RC8 pics, I always enjoy any KTM pics looking forward to seeing R.....:D

·
Registered
7,985 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
No not Vic, BTW bald hill is near Sydney Australia. Just got back from the beach 38 degrees today. Just right.

·
Registered
125 Posts
No not Vic, BTW bald hill is near Sydney Australia. Just got back from the beach 38 degrees today. Just right.

I work/live in Sydney.....How far out from Sydney CBD mate? I haven't seen another RC8 in Sydney yet.

I finished work today at 1300 hrs and it was bloody scorcher.... :666:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I work/live in Sydney.....How far out from Sydney CBD mate? I haven't seen another RC8 in Sydney yet.

I finished work today at 1300 hrs and it was bloody scorcher.... :666:
Bout 30ks south. Past Sutherland then travel through the Royal National Park to its end. Bald Hill/Stanwell Tops is where all the hangliders hang out. Tomorrow will be hotter.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Just to let you guys down there know its 9.4 degrees,raining and I have the central heating on !!!!:hmh:

PLC 494 days to go

·
Registered
125 Posts
There are actually some good deals on 09 KTM RC8r's. I think they've reduced the price by $2k. What kind of Duke do you ride?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts