KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pinlock

Any body using the pin lock anti fog set up.....dose it work is it worth it..

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Been using them in my shoei xr1000 since i can remember. I don't know how people can ride without them.:D

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Race visors in Guernsey do em they ok

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I ran a non pin-lock visor for a day whilst my local shop drilled my visor and I don't know how peeps ride without!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I'm having a visor made by him soon. Dark tint, with pin lock and then drilled for race posts so i can use tear offs.:D

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Any body using the pin lock anti fog set up.....dose it work is it worth it..
Peter , I can't believe you haven't tried a pinlock visor with a pinlock insert in it . I use to use the fog city inserts but the pinlock system is better .

You can get a visor drilled so you can fit the insert which takes only seconds to fit or just buy a new visor with the pinlock post already fitted .

There the puppy dogs gonads , no question

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Peter , I can't believe you haven't tried a pinlock visor with a pinlock insert in it . I use to use the fog city inserts but the pinlock system is better .

You can get a visor drilled so you can fit the insert which takes only seconds to fit or just buy a new visor with the pinlock post already fitted .

There the puppy dogs gonads , no question
Riding in the rain is now an option at my age......but going too France in a fortnight so riding in the rain will not be an option...just hope me broken Metatarsal feels better???...If the pin lock works i can get rid off that thing which fits on the front off the helmet a wizzes round......any body remember them ???

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The pinlock works 100% . WTF how did ya brake a bone
broke it crossing the road and slipping on ..........wait for it ...........A plastic spoon.........2 weeks ago................Im thinking up a more glamorous story

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for your sympathetic response........

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Lol .

I did a similar fall 11/12 years ago working in Ulsterbus at the time , slipped on an pon spreader while carrying a seat back and broke 2 ribs .

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The doctors recommended a strict diet of Jameson's:D:D:D..................wtf is a pon spreader

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
makes my plastic spoon seem quite feasible

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 34 Posts