KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Covered first 5 so far... helpful even for enduro... reaffirmed that I have far too many hardwired road rider reflexes and tendencies I need to get rid of... good series and explains it well. Basics basics basics and the rest will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Completed it last night.... he’s a natural on the bike and at coaching. Enjoyed that, easy to follow. Basics and form, hammer them and the rest will follow. Transferable across enduro and Adventure, the differences make sense.

How handy does the 790R look though? Looks like some machine... especially with the cone valve fork upgrade on them.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
"How handy does the 790R look though? Looks like some machine... especially with the cone valve fork upgrade on them."

He could make a Goldwing look like a capable off road machine, well he could if ktm were not paying him good money to make there bikes look good and help sales, amazed people fall for that:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Not convinced Lee? Agreed he’s beyond most who’ll sling a leg over one...

Looks like somewhere between 690 Rally and 950 Super Enduro... one of the locally based boys has been venturing into the dunes with his instead of his 450SX, looks capable. Those forks must be like cheating though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts