KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hired thanks, Francesco pleasure, then I found the bike with the battery dead, so it was difficult to leave, I disassembled it and brought it to the center and they replaced it, reassembled the bike started, I did not use it for a week and in trying again the other day I find it like this, oil and neutral light on without even the key in the picture, I insert and turn the key but nothing, it makes a little flicker to the lights but the picture does not turn on, I made several tests, in disconnecting any connector connected to a relay a sensor a bulb but nothing I even disconnected the control unit and also the voltage regulator those on the left side, nothing always stays on, I was able to start it once by moving the bike up and down with the brake pulled and turning the key several times, but now nothing, when I disassembled the tank, however, it was the only moment in which they had turned off for a moment, I no longer know where to bang my head because arà a arronzata but I do not find it, my mechanic claims it is a short wire but I do not find any cut or ruined, only that of the neutral sensor and the stand have a hard sheath, but the stand I disassembled it by detaching the sensor and nothing, the neutral instead if the detachment turns off the light but the oil remains on so it is not even that

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts