KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I have about 30 - 40 high security Squire Stronghold Professional padlocks.

These are high security padlocks that are a whopping £35 each new.

My Quick sale prices: £9 - £12 each!! :eek:

Squire Brass 4-Wheel Combination Padlock Black 65mm | Combination Padlocks | Screwfix.com

They are used and in good working order.

Recodeable so you can choose your own code

Thought I'd give you guys first refusal before eBay as would rather see them go toward protecting someone's bike rather than a field gate!! :)

Handy to carry with you out and about without the worry of keys.

Prices:

One for £12
Two for £20
Three for £28
Four for £37
Five for £45

Postage will be £3

If you want any please drop me a message. Any questions just ask.

Cheers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys, in my haste to get the advert listed last night and how popular these have been (hot cakes!) I have realised that I have under priced these padlocks and not given enough thought on the value and my postage and packaging costs. Anyone who has already purchased will still get their padlocks at original price. Apologies for slight increase but still a bargain price on high security locks like these - I am sure you will agree!

Prices:

One for £14
Two for £27
Three for £39

Postage is £3

Please PM me with your name, surname, clear (UK only) delivery address and postcode. I will then provide you with my Paypal address or bank transfer details to make payment. Thank you.

Recoding Instructions are included within the packaging so take care not to throw it away when opening your packaging.

Any questions then please feel free to drop me a PM.

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, in my haste to get the advert listed last night and how popular these have been (hot cakes!) I have realised that I have under priced these padlocks and not given enough thought on the value and my postage and packaging costs. Anyone who has already purchased will still get their padlocks at original price. Apologies for slight increase but still a bargain price on high security locks like these - I am sure you will agree!

Prices:

One for £14
Two for £27
Three for £39

Postage is £3

Please PM me with your name, surname, clear (UK only) delivery address and postcode. I will then provide you with my Paypal address or bank transfer details to make payment. Thank you.

Recoding Instructions are included within the packaging so take care not to throw it away when opening your packaging.

Cheers guys.

Hi guys.

I have about 30

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Prices:

One for £14
Two for £27
Three for £39

Postage is £3

Cheers guys.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts