KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you turn off these alerts?
I don't under any circumstances want push notifications. They are a hateful idea and if I ended up enabling them by mistake that would be the end of the forum for me and the domain blocked from my email account.

The alerts keep popping up every so often. I don't want them now or ever and I never want to be asked again. How can I permanently decline and get rid of them?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It'll be ten times worse if you enable push notifications. Every time you win some fucking stupid "trophy" you'll get an avalanche of spam. On all the other forums I use which have push notifications you are able to permanently decline with a "never ask again" option. We need that here. Or better still just get rid of push notifications full-stop. Everyone hates them. They never attract any new members, they just drive existing ones away.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Just reminds me of why i'm on here rather than on bookface in the 1st place.

If it keeps nagging, i'm off to pastures new ....

While I'm at it ..... whats all this "not now" or "maybe, later" button Sh1t ?.

"No", "Not now, Not Ever" - now Fcuk off !

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've turned every push alert off in settings and I'm still getting this cunting enable push notifications shit.

It's on the screen now and I can't get rid of it. Even the "Not now" doesn't respond.

I've had enough of this. Fuck the forum. It's died a death anyway. I'm done.

Admin, if you're listening, and you never fuckin are because you're idle cunts who ignore everyone and take them for granted, fuck you. I'm done. Delete my account.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts