KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was out sunday and im ashamed to say 2nd hillclimb of the day saw my bike leave me behind about 8ft from the top continue the climb on its back wheel then end with a graceful somersault at the top , anyway after pickin her up to the cheers of my fellow riders who then pointed out it would be wise to also recover my numberplate i fired her up and basically for the nxt 2 mins smoked like an ici chimney obviously i put this down to her bein upside down for a min or 2 but is it anything for me to be concerned about. thanx in advance

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
nothing

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
was out sunday and im ashamed to say 2nd hillclimb of the day saw my bike leave me behind about 8ft from the top continue the climb on its back wheel then end with a graceful somersault at the top , anyway after pickin her up to the cheers of my fellow riders who then pointed out it would be wise to also recover my numberplate i fired her up and basically for the nxt 2 mins smoked like an ici chimney obviously i put this down to her bein upside down for a min or 2 but is it anything for me to be concerned about. thanx in advance

Where was this at , i cant think of any lanes over your way that would be that steep :eek:

Nothing to worry about with the smoke :)

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
check your oil level!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts