KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its with a very heavy heart, to inform you all that the much loved PLC has sadly passed away :frown:

I know up there he will be working on his race team and continuing his much loved KTM collection.
The RC8 Track came out in the sunshine yesterday so the family could have a moment and I will be looking to get all his RC8's together for the last hurar :burnout:

R.I.P PLC keep racing up there

Miss BLC

69979164_954488921563777_4316412209442848768_n.jpg

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
So sorry to hear this
R.I.P

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Really sad to hear that. My best wishes to you and your family at this time.

RIP mate... you made our lives better for being here.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Sad news, I'll certainly raise a glass in his honour tonight. - I might even wear the team shirt he so kindly gave me.

R.I.P Pete.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Gods speed Pete, sad to hear about this.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Terrible to recieve notice of PLC's passing away. He was the hardcore RC8 book of wisdom. Much strenght Miss PLC & family, from Belgium.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I’m sorry to hear this sad news. I’m not on here much anymore but really enjoyed PLC’s enthusiasm for these beautiful bikes.

I had seen he was looking to sell and it had kind of depressed me. I’m pretty sure mine will stay with me to the end as well.

Sincere condolences to family and friends.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just saw this, very sad. Pete was a sweet guy, always so enthusiastic about all things RC8R, especially for us limited edition types. I just bought another this week, I had sent him a message, now I know why he hasn't responded. RIP Pete.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts