KTM Owners Forum banner

181 - 200 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hahahaha how did I miss that, fantastic....

Me: Open wide babe
Missus: why?
Me: Brakes hard....
Missus: choking sounds

Later that evening......

Missus walks in and slaps divorce papers down on the table....

Missus: choke on that!!!

Moral of the story, don't let your missus ride bitch it will only get you into trouble.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Got toilets like that in Czech Republic along with a little stick in besides the toilet brush so that you can check your poop for worms... they’re quite fond of their almost raw near over there too...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Got toilets like that in Czech Republic along with a little stick in besides the toilet brush so that you can check your poop for worms... they’re quite fond of their almost raw near over there too...
Don't know what it's like now, but Poland was a bit of a nightmare for worms in pork. Ascaris worms are hardy fuckers. They're like large, white, leathery earth worms, but a bit thinner. They made us dissect one during my parasitology course. We had to take them apart under water just in case we got a pregnant one. They have near enough indestructible eggs that remain viable for decades even in 100% alcohol (and that kills anything) and they like to hang out in pork. Once you ingest an egg, it hatches into a larvae that wanders about your body. It breaks into your lungs, you cough it up, swallow it and it ends up in your gut. It matures and multiplies while shitting out thousands of eggs that you then shit out. They can kill you when you get so many in your gut that they obstruct it. Drinking strong booze becomes especially dangerous because the worms don't like it and twist around each other in your intestines causing a blockage.

Fucking about with them taught me how to wash my hands properly.

Lovely.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
The wonders of nature... probably stems from something similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
When we flew into Singapore from Aus a couple of years ago you could see masses of lights in the bay. Went up To the Marina Bay Sands hotel viewing area the next morning and there were loads of tankers out there, maybe 100+. Apparently they were either full of oil or empty waiting to be filled once the oil price went up to a suitable level.

·
Registered
15,372 Posts
The displacement caused by the suitcase had already occurred in the boat, so no, it makes no difference out of the boat.
I think that’s what Charlie said. He gets the job.

181 - 200 of 228 Posts