KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
LOL are you stockpiling them godfather? I reckon the value will go up as more of the bikes *hit* the road and track (pun intended) and there's more demand (and less of the RC8 cup spare parts being sold off)

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
£250 starting price is just fucking greedy....................
Personally, I'd say £250 for a £700-ish part is a reasonable price to ask. Is setting a starting price any more 'greedy' than setting a reserve price for the same amount? I'd rather give my spare tank to the Mrs to use as a vase than sell if for less than I think it's worth, lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Personally, I'd say £250 for a £700-ish part is a reasonable price to ask. Is setting a starting price any more 'greedy' than setting a reserve price for the same amount? I'd rather give my spare tank to the Mrs to use as a vase than sell if for less than I think it's worth, lol
The starting price usualy dictates whether or not a Person bids... I wish We could have £250 vases in Our house .........Jam jars cost a lot less though.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
LOL are you stockpiling them godfather? I reckon the value will go up as more of the bikes *hit* the road and track (pun intended) and there's more demand (and less of the RC8 cup spare parts being sold off)
LOL. No I have one for the track, one which I can put back and make the bike standard, and one at the spray shop now getting a custom job done to it. :smokin:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
£250 starting price is just fucking greedy....................
If that's what he wants then fair enough. I'm just pointing out they ain't selling for £200.

I've sold shedloads of stuff on flee bay and found that even the low starting prices seems to put people of bidding. :confused:
Tried selling some Ducati parts at a buy now price and never sold them (just got the tyre kicker type of interest) Put them on a week later and they went mad for them and got more than I originally asked. Mentality of some people :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
If that's what he wants then fair enough. I'm just pointing out they ain't selling for £200.

I've sold shedloads of stuff on flee bay and found that even the low starting prices seems to put people of bidding. :confused:
Tried selling some Ducati parts at a buy now price and never sold them (just got the tyre kicker type of interest) Put them on a week later and they went mad for them and got more than I originally asked. Mentality of some people :rolleyes:
its all about timing, and some people just love to win(wether they have paid too much or not...lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts