KTM Owners Forum banner

Rc8 petrol tank for sale

888 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  xfireblade 
#1 ·
#5 ·
LOL are you stockpiling them godfather? I reckon the value will go up as more of the bikes *hit* the road and track (pun intended) and there's more demand (and less of the RC8 cup spare parts being sold off)

#7 ·
Personally, I'd say £250 for a £700-ish part is a reasonable price to ask. Is setting a starting price any more 'greedy' than setting a reserve price for the same amount? I'd rather give my spare tank to the Mrs to use as a vase than sell if for less than I think it's worth, lol

#10 ·
If that's what he wants then fair enough. I'm just pointing out they ain't selling for £200.

I've sold shedloads of stuff on flee bay and found that even the low starting prices seems to put people of bidding. :confused:
Tried selling some Ducati parts at a buy now price and never sold them (just got the tyre kicker type of interest) Put them on a week later and they went mad for them and got more than I originally asked. Mentality of some people :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.