KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Wish I hadn't clicked on that. Fucking video has lodged itself onto the lock screen on my phone and I can't get rid of it.

Registered
That's badboy, he used to be on here until he and spanwah spat their dummies out at stupidluke. 馃槉

He was also spewing like a teenager outside an Indian when we had a couple of shandy's on an RC8 group meet up/spoon fest.

Top lad.

Administrator
That's badboy, he used to be on here until he and spanwah spat their dummies out at stupidluke. 馃槉

He was also spewing like a teenager outside an Indian when we had a couple of shandy's on an RC8 group meet up/spoon fest.

Top lad.
Stupidluke is a nasty cunt and this place has been better off without him.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Wish I hadn't clicked on that. Fucking video has lodged itself onto the lock screen on my phone and I can't get rid of it.
Had to ask, did you manage to unlock your phone? or is the Russian made, top secret, phone locking, info transmitting, secret tracking, covert code In my video still locking you out? 馃槀

Registered
It wasn't locked, but a still from the vid had implanted itself as the wake-up screen when the power button was pressed. I found the KTM forum listed as an app and when I uninstalled that and turned the phone off and switched it back on again it had gone.

Registered
Cunts, the Chinese.
Did you pick that up you little yellow chicken feet eaters?Cunts the lot of you.

That should flush the fuckers out.

Premium Member
Cunts, the Chinese.
Did you pick that up you little yellow chicken feet eaters?Cunts the lot of you.

That should flush the fuckers out.
鎴戜滑姝e湪瑙傜湅鍜屽惧惉鎮紝鑻卞浗浣
W菕men zh猫ngz脿i gu膩nk脿n h茅 q墨ngt墨ng n铆n, y墨nggu贸 l菐o.

馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
For those that don't speak fluent Nippon, Camac said "We are watching and listening to you, Brit."
See.... Trump is right. The peril is yellow and it's real. I'm flushing my 'who-are-we' phone down the shitter. 馃槀

Premium Member
When the Yellow Man takes over the world, we`ll all be speaking Nippon.

鏅氫笂濂
W菐nsh脿ng h菐o
馃槀

Registered
Here's a pointless piece of trivia for you. Did you know that Middlesex has the highest percentage rate per head of Chinese in the whole of the UK?
Something to do with the fact they come out of Heathrow, jump in a cab and say "Harrow taxi driver".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts