KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE - 2nd pair of wheels for off road tyres - so I can swap between the scops and proper off roaders.

I've managed to track down a pair of wheels inc discs for £500.

Is this a good price? looks steep to me.

Cheers,

Max

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I'd like to see someone sell a set of adventure wheels complete with the disks for 300quid. On Ebay they will fetch roughly £500 everytime so in my opinion,that is what they're worth. Cheap would be £400 although this would depend on how much use/how scratched/dings in the rim etc,if dinged then i would exercise more caution to how much. £600 would have to be immaculate.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
£500.00 is about right - dependent on condition.

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
I'd like to see someone sell a set of adventure wheels complete with the disks for 300quid. On Ebay they will fetch roughly £500 everytime so in my opinion,that is what they're worth. Cheap would be £400 although this would depend on how much use/how scratched/dings in the rim etc,if dinged then i would exercise more caution to how much. £600 would have to be immaculate.
....i must be a tight coont then:) - i havn't shopped around for adv wheels... i was just basing it on a set of 21/18 plus a bit;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I've just paid £100 plus £60 to respoke (not new spokes) for a second-hand 21 x 2.15 rim for my 950 Adv. £500 seems reasonable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts