KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barrie from raidassist messaged me today to say the entrys for the 2022 Real way to dakar that used to be known as the intercontinental rally open soon, the 2021 event was cancelled due to covid, this is the same sort of route but a LOT cheaper than the Africa Eco Race I did 2 years ago, navigation is GPS so relatively stright forward.
Barrie says it's £1200 to transport bike and kit, support on the event and return bike and kit to the uk. He can't be making anything on that he is an enthusiast, rearlly nice bloke. Home

I might be looking for an enthusiastic co driver who can use gps and help prepare my can am x3 sxs.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I know fuck all about GPS but can’t see it being too difficult, and am used to being shouted at/blamed for most things. If you can’t find anyone better qualified I’ll give it a go. Give me a couple of weeks notice ideally.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know fuck all about GPS but can’t see it being too difficult, and am used to being shouted at/blamed for most things. If you can’t find anyone better qualified I’ll give it a go. Give me a couple of weeks notice ideally.
Me! shout at and blame people, got me all wrong:whistle:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool you are coming Leeexc! See you down there next year! I hope I finally make it to Dakar :LOL:

Looking at it, so difficult to even think about making any plans the way things are, was looking at doing it last year but I had to go in for an operation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts