KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all . I have bought a 200 ktm exc 2010 model great bike just I cannot find a slave cylinder made by rekluse to fit my bike . As the pictures I’ve been looking at are all different part numbers but the same item so they appear I emailed rekluse and they gave me the part number it looks nothing like the one I need but the very helpful man assures me it is but I don’t believe him lol please help
6F23DC55-DDD0-4B93-96FE-0AAC3081FC4F.jpeg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no they gave me 742-005f and yes he also said the pictures are generic but that doesn’t help me lol . On the other hand u seem to no what ur talking about haha I did send hkm picture and he was positive it’s the same just didn’t have picture to prove it so hard for me to spend 150£ on something I’m not sure is rite lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
no they gave me 742-005f and yes he also said the pictures are generic but that doesn’t help me lol . On the other hand u seem to no what ur talking about haha I did send hkm picture and he was positive it’s the same just didn’t have picture to prove it so hard for me to spend 150£ on something I’m not sure is rite lol
If you give Ci sport your frame/engine number and they order the part for you, If that part turns up incorrect this will be there problem, You wouldn’t have to pay for a incorrectly supplied part,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you send them a photo of your slave,
i think there pictures of the slave are generic ,
cisport.co.uk This is who I use for all things Rekluse.
is this the part number they gave you RMS770007
If you give Ci sport your frame/engine number and they order the part for you, If that part turns up incorrect this will be there problem, You wouldn’t have to pay for a incorrectly supplied part,
Okay mate sounds good I’ll give it a go , say I don’t actually need it as of yet just my chain has cut into it there’s is very minimal clearance . So I can see it will eventually break . Just want to be prepared thanks ... 👍🏽

·
Premium Member
31,399 Posts
Which Rekluse clutch do you have fitted as the Rekluse slave is not suitable for early Rekluses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Which Rekluse clutch do you have fitted as the Rekluse slave is not suitable for early Rekluses.
I don’t know without taking case of and got no sealant to seal it back up with I’m sure it would be the exp as previous owner has spared no expense
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also it does work the adjuster works to adjust the installed gap I check freeplay gain before I use it and they must make the same slave as I already have I just can’t find it that’s all please have a look at photos if they are any help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts