KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys hope you are all well and safe, I’m new to Riding and have got myself KTM RC 125

I’m desperate to change the pipe but haven’t got a clue which one to go for, I would prefer A loud pipe Due to the fact it’s only a 125. And went riding on the a roads at 70 can’t really hear anything

advice and suggestions would be great

Gizzmo

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hello & welcome

You want a noisy bike, eh?.............I must be getting old....can't tolerate noisy bikes, even less so when they have not got the power to match the noise....each to their own

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gut your stock pipe, keep the oem look with a bit more sound level. Aftermarket on a 125 is silly.... Unless you racing.... on a track..... away from people like xpara:ROFLMAO::p

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Can you get 70mph out of a modern restricted 125 4t?

I'll bet that fucking about with the pipe and nothing else will actually make it slower.

Much like the cars rattling about with flue liner exhausts.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The price of a slip on exhaust would get you through your Mod 1. Is it worth modding a 125 or using it as a stepping stone to the big bikes?
If that's not possible, then the choice is pretty wide, and depends on your budget. Black Widow, GPR, Arrow. Personally I'd go GPR. Loud without the baffles and excellent build quality. Go stainless, not black. Black ages and goes blackboard pale and shitty on any exhaust after a year or two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts