KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
not sure who will remember me or my old LC4??
Just picked up another former members 660smc that has languished unloved since 2008...its in a poor old state and I've started stripping it to assess what it will need...
I have placed a wanted ad on here so hope it won't grow too much more!!

Anyway, hope to renew a few friendships and catch up with any of you i used to know....

Goose

·
12,587 Posts
Hi all,
not sure who will remember me or my old LC4??
Just picked up another former members 660smc that has languished unloved since 2008...its in a poor old state and I've started stripping it to assess what it will need...
I have placed a wanted ad on here so hope it won't grow too much more!!

Anyway, hope to renew a few friendships and catch up with any of you i used to know....

Goose
WELCOME BACK GOOSE !!!!!!!! nice to see you again..:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Goose!!!!!!
Omfg I totally remember you, and I think a bike with ALL carbon fibre bodywork twin spotlamps up front, orange frame and hubs maxxis sticker and I think it was the first 675 I ever saw, right?
*squee!*
Build another like that! XD

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Goose!!!!!!
Omfg I totally remember you, and I think a bike with ALL carbon fibre bodywork twin spotlamps up front, orange frame and hubs maxxis sticker and I think it was the first 675 I ever saw, right?
*squee!*
Build another like that! XD
yeah..........................gahyest bike ever.............

not really..... only plucking your feathers goosey

welcome back to the land of orange and pish taking

Reactions: PJGoose69

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

Still got the bus, all finished and used regularly!
Also am restoring this;

Can't keep away from ORANGE!!!
Fell upon the 660, but it's like rekindling an old friendship...lets hope its a love affair!! Am enjoying it so far, but need to find a parts fiche/schematic...

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Goose .............now where is maverick

lets kick some tyres and light some fires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.