KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all

Im looking for some rim decals/stripes to jazz up the RC8s wheels. Ive seen some great looking examples out there in other users pictures but cant seem to find anything other than a plain orange stripe, either from KTM or the various ebay retailers. Any pointers would be welcome. Thanks ;)

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
ask 2fast4u.... i hear he likes 'rim' tape, quite what type of rim 'they' mean is beyond me but its worth a shot !

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Rimming again????:D
Is that small rimming or deep rimming.(depends on the depth I supose!!!!)
But yeagh Toadstool knows all about rimming and how to rim when you have to do it.

PLC (don't know me self, one of mine came rimmed up from the get go):D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not quite Bonehead but ta anyway. Theres a member on here goes by xfireblade, Im after something like those fitted to the bike shown in his avatar

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
any rim tape will fit mate, just ebay it and buy the correc t size for your wheel and choose a width and colour.....schimples :)

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Ahh Boney Woney
I only talked to Gear 4 about Akra's and told them how to get the octane rateing they were after.
Didn't know they were into rimming!!!!!:confused:

PLC

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I didn't realise gear 4 were in Austria ?????
Bloody good English if not. Wonder if they wear loderhausens whilst rimming?

PLC (yodall ho he he)

·
Registered
885 Posts
I didn't realise gear 4 were in Austria ?????
Bloody good English if not. Wonder if they wear loderhausens whilst rimming?

PLC (yodall ho he he)
Err... No.

That wheel/rim sticker is an official KTM part.. That's what I was getting at. Whatever rimming Gear4 may or may not get up to is something else altogether.. You seem a little too enthusiastic about this subject mate, is there something you want to tell us?

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
PLC...........your officially the richest doley i know now. cant you be one of dumfromages pit crew?

FUNKATEER............as my name was mentioned, and am a self confessed rimmer myself, i will post a better pic of the rimming in question.
basically i bought it of ebay, 17 inch wheel size, honda repsol colour and narrowest stripe they did. each wheel side comes in four pieces, i just cut off around the marchesini wheel sticker. i looked in my ebay account , the bloke i got em off doesnt exist anymore, but there is tons on ebay

1 - 20 of 23 Posts