KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an emergency torch light that sticks while you work on your stuff, look no further! The all new "kickstart winner at Dealer Expo" for best innovative product 2009!

A Powerful Spotlight With hundreds of Uses - 12 Rare Earth Magnets Let You Stick It Anywhere. Though not much smaller than a golf ball, the new Risk Racing® Magnetic LED “Light-Mine” is a powerful spotlight that can be used almost anywhere you need illumination.

It is small enough to fit into tight areas and aim a powerful beam of light where it is needed most. Because of its 12 rare earth magnets, it also works as a “pick up” tool for dropped screws, nails and hardware.

The ‘Light-Mine’ is powered by three alkaline button cell batteries. If used for short stints, the batteries rejuvenate between uses and will last for approximately 20 hours. If turned on continuously, the charge lasts about 10-11 hours. The batteries are replaceable.

Application examples:
- Use in tight places such as an engine, driveline or suspension.
- Keep one in your saddle bag for road side repairs.
- Keep in motorcycle trailer or camper for general use.
- Trail riders keep in backpack for trail side repairs.
- Placed on tool box for easy access and to illuminate tool area.
- Placed on creeper to cast light under the car.
- Placed on a car fender to change a flat at night.
- Keep in Home for general use.

Magnetic Light LED 360 Video

At £7.20 shipped, drop me a pm.

Payment are via Paypal.

You can also purchase on eBay but slightly more expensive to cover the fees.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
can i stick it to the petrol tank of my 660 or 540

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as it has magnetic parts, it will stick on it.

It acts as a torch when you need to get something done with 2 hands on your bike. It is able to help absorb metal parts like screws and washer that you have accidently dropped into your engine area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts