KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Yeah I always do the catch-ups on redbull tv. But this year I have 3 mates out there so will see a lot on FB etc.... but I'm sulking as I should be with them. So I almost don't want to watch it this year... 😩

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Gutted for you Al.

Next year?
Maybe.. but without making this my pity party, my knee is fucked and don't know if it will recover, and my motivation has gone... But in theory I still want to do it.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be amazing this year as long as it's not too hot. It was 40 degrees when my mates arrived on Saturday.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's taken a break and decided to get his wrist operated on as was giving too much grief. Looked like his fitness wasn't where others were this year for the longer races anyway.

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
whats happened to billy? i presume he's too injured
Northernitis?

Even with his skills you can still succumb to that.

Get well soon Billy. It must’ve been super tough deciding to operations rather than race wins.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
smiler, was only saying that t7 would hurt you if your not careful!
format seems odd this, year 2 hours is a lot to claw back? cant see you could.
manni looked a bit angry on that 5min break stop ..maybe he was angry at clutch? see him trying to cool it bit later on

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not watched much yet. Something about a loop on day 1?
Jarvis old sods on fire! 👍🏼

Manni doesnt really suffer mechanicals. Bad clutch from new maybe? With no Billy he’d have wanted the win this year again.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
As usual, I'm rooting for Jarvis. Will be amazing to see him take another win. He deserves a bit of good luck this time around.

It's interesting to see people you know ride and how they are getting on. Gives you some understanding of how you may have found it. Although the early starts and the heat must be a real fucker.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Not watched much yet. Something about a loop on day 1?
Jarvis old sods on fire! 👍🏼

Manni doesnt really suffer mechanicals. Bad clutch from new maybe? With no Billy he’d have wanted the win this year again.
yes they did 3 laps of a savage loop then off to the forest trails for afternoon section , maybe so cameras can catch footage in the loop bit? jarvis is riding very well i watched this mornings live feed at work ..you can pause it so could keep running back to carry on from where i was interrupted :LOL:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
As usual, I'm rooting to Jarvis. Will be amazing to see him take another win. He deserves a bit of good luck this time around.

It's interesting to see people you know ride and how they are getting on. Gives you some understanding of how you may have found it. Although the early starts and the heat must be a real fucker.
40 yesterday thats bloody hot and working that hard😰

·
Registered
182 Posts
Elephant in the room. Should Mani be DQ from the WESS results seeing as they done it to Jarvis?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts