KTM Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Elephant in the room. Should Mani be DQ from the WESS results seeing as they done it to Jarvis?
i see a comment saying this , well if they worked on bike at service point and supposed to be no assistance then maybe .
i still feel bad for manni as hes a likeable lad ...im routing for jarvis as hes just fantastic to watch and hes an old bugger too :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Elephant in the room. Should Mani be DQ from the WESS results seeing as they done it to Jarvis?
Erzberg is a one day event though compared to 4 in Romania so it’s interesting to see what they do. Think they will stick with the two hours as suitable punishment, they won’t want to run the risk of a non KTM rider winning the championship.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Everyone knows he had outside assistance to change his clutch and he got the 2hr penalty. Just strange that he does not get a DQ status like Jarvis got under the WESS rules, or maybe he will get DQ on the WESS standings for this event once it is over.

Hoping Jarvis holds it together or Mario pulls it off.

Reactions: Pindie

·
Registered
590 Posts
Everyone knows he had outside assistance to change his clutch and he got the 2hr penalty. Just strange that he does not get a DQ status like Jarvis got under the WESS rules, or maybe he will get DQ on the WESS standings for this event once it is over.

Hoping Jarvis holds it together or Mario pulls it off.
Ideally he gets to finish the race but the points don’t count towards the series. Be interesting to see where he finishes up as I think he won by 16 minutes today.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looking at the results Mani didn't drop a load of time on the going or miss any control points and penalty just says (helped+2h). I guess he got helped on a climb or possibly recovered back to service by an official which is allowed in the regs. The only place anyone else can work on the bike or supply tools and spares is the service areas, is there any evidence to the contrary.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Looking at the results Mani didn't drop a load of time on the going or miss any control points and penalty just says (helped+2h). I guess he got helped on a climb or possibly recovered back to service by an official which is allowed in the regs. The only place anyone else can work on the bike or supply tools and spares is the service areas, is there any evidence to the contrary.
good point! sitting at home easy to see bad side of things..i like manni and have no spite against him ..still want jarvis to win mind :D

·
Registered
10,629 Posts
He really is a legend. I think he’d have done something special at Erzberg had the “issue” not happened. So hugely impressive.

Could a 6th win be on the cards?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
It shows the level and pace of the top boys when Mani comes 6th including his 2hr penalty!

Well done Jarvis, is he ever going to retire, or is he still after another Erzburg win?

·
Registered
590 Posts
It shows the level and pace of the top boys when Mani comes 6th including his 2hr penalty!

Well done Jarvis, is he ever going to retire, or is he still after another Erzburg win?
To be fair there’s billy, Wade and Walker missing. Would have been interesting to see where they would be this year against the likes of hart and Walkner, teo is obviously fast as he’s beaten Roman and was second in the last round as well I think.

·
Registered
10,629 Posts
Seven wins! I thought it was six so even more impressive.

Well done Grimbo!!!!

I have a feeling Erzberg would have been his if it hadn’t all gone wrong.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Teo is goung to be one to watch!
Well done jarvis (y) they are all mega fast how they keep going in heat is pretty bloody great if you ask me. I liked the live stuff ..wonder what riders thought? Spose its to grab viewers not so much course to mark out😀

·
Registered
190 Posts
Teo is winning every race he is attending in romania, he has done probably more hours on that terrain than all the other top guys together.
Still, a very good result from a privateer team.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts