KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like rossi has broke his leg in practice this morning..and aint gonna be racing tommorow. i would doubt that he will be racing silverstone aswell!
im sure this is the first ever race he will have missed in his career!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Terrible luck. Looked like he was right on it too, about 0.4s quicker than everyone else on Friday and putting in loads of quick laps.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Terrible luck. Looked like he was right on it too, about 0.4s quicker than everyone else on Friday and putting in loads of quick laps.
Rossi was third fastest on the session sheets at the time.
Very nasty crash, the thing let go so fast he was airbourne big time.

Years ago this type of thing could have been the making of a great years racing, with the rest of the field suddenly presented with a fresh chance to take the number 1 plate. Sadly with Stoner so far behind and Pedbot still struggling with the honda it looks like Jorge has a fairly clear run if he doesn't do anything silly.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
:eek:
:eek:
Pity now it'll be boring
It won't be boring as long as the cameramen don't just follow Lorenzo at the front. DePuniet, Pedrosa, Hayden and Stoner (If her can keep it rubber side down) could all step up now that they all have a realistic shot at being Championship runner up! And if all else fails and the MotoGP gets a bit dull...there's always the Moto2, which is producing some AWESOME racing!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
That's a interesting idea. However, JT is his team mate and leading Cal in the WSB standings, that may complicate matters.

I think Yamaha may consider shuffling Spies and bringing in a test rider.

·
Registered
440 Posts
That's a interesting idea. However, JT is his team mate and leading Cal in the WSB standings, that may complicate matters.

I think Yamaha may consider shuffling Spies and bringing in a test rider.
Has the new rule regarding rookies not being allowed on factory bikes been implemented this year, or is that coming in next year? If its the latter, then Id love to see Spies get a punt on Rossi's bike.

As it is, I cant see them running Rossi's bikes with anyone on them tbh

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
These 2 are up for a real battle, the run down to the first corner is either gonna end in tears...if not one of them is gonna take the other out somewhere in the first few laps.
1. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 48.819s
2. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Fiat Yamaha Team 1m 48.996s

This lot scrapping could be immense! 0.6 of a second between 3rd and 8th!
3. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 49.432s
4. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 49.546s
5. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 49.683s
6. Randy de Puniet FRA LCR Honda MotoGP 1m 49.737s
7. Ben Spies USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 49.861s
8. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1m 50.0650s

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Thats it, bollox bollox might as well go and jump off beachy head!!!!!! the only bit of hope now is lorenzo breaks somrthing, going to have to do the bloody gardening on a sunday now.

Now if spies was to ride the yam then i might watch!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts