KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any body out there that dosnt love him.......even the pope has a poster on his wall

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
bet lorenzo is pissed, as he knows rossi could have had him, had he not made his early mistake, BUT marquez will very soon thrash all!!!!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Made it look easy, managed his tyres .. It's gonna be some season back of 1st place (I think Lorenzo might still have that sewn up... the guy is a metronome)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Lorenzo to have Pedrosa's job and Cal will get his factory ride.
Nah i think,Lin Jarvis and Yamaha will keep the Mallorcan there.

The HRC ride i can see being up for dibs if this detroy's Pedrosa's confidence which it may will.There is no Aussie there to bounce off now.The young pretender (Marquez) is only interested in going for the carotid artery of Pedrosa...and he will.

The M1's are suited to the European circuits as well,where Lorenzo and Rossi imbued with a new found confidence will run amok.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Finally the doctor is back!!

·
Registered
10,879 Posts
Lorenzo will stay at Yamaha, so will Rossi. Pedrosa will lose his seat to Cal cos his confidence will be shot as Marques will piss all over him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.