KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine are pretty well knackered but I can't seem to find them as a separate item on the KTM fiche, any ideas ?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
One of mine split when the bike was a year old. They replaced the complete mirror and arm under warranty because that was the only way they sold them. :rolleyes:
Doubt anything has changed, sadly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly I thought that might be the response but thanks very much for the reply, they list at AU$59.70 each so maybe I could shrink wrap the stalks or maybe get these for one quarter of the price, pity really as the 950sm is a significant modern classic bike and I would like to keep it mostly stock, cheers.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Fit bar end mirrors instead and see if you can find a secondhand mirror at some point?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fit bar end mirrors instead and see if you can find a secondhand mirror at some point?
HDB handguards rule that out and second hand are either unicorns or ridiculous prices, I'll see what I can do with shrink wrap first, thanks.

Edit: Just found these for AU$90 but at that price may as well toss in another $30 and get the real thing.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
There are a few pattern ones and second hand ones on eBay uk
Postage might kill it though ..

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
My sm mirrors had the very same problem. I replaced them with exc mirrors (l had a set unused - there must be 100's of unused sets sat in spares drawers around the world)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My sm mirrors had the very same problem. I replaced them with exc mirrors (l had a set unused - there must be 100's of unused sets sat in spares drawers around the world)
I'll be dispatching search parties soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts