KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2002 640 LC4 and the front pipe on the exhaust keeps rusting. I've replaced it and it's rusty again. Does anyone know if there are aftermarket stainless pipes available? Cheers.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
You find stainless ones on ebay every now and then, usually for rip off prices. Failing that, any custom exhaust manufacturer will make you a stainless steel one for not too much. You'll usually have to supply the part to copy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I've seen some performance ones for extortionate prices and have been looking at a few manufacturers, just need to phone round. Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have a look at these guys

I have used them to repair the exhaust on my 990 and they did a top job, also if you look on their site you can see pictures of a 640 they have already done.

Thanks mate. I'll have a look at their site and maybe contact them. I've heard of another place in Stafford doing stainless bike pipes called O&S Pipes. I'm phoning round a few places tomorrow. Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts