KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
It's been the last one for the last few years....

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
First time Steve’s called it though? Normally it’s the landowner but who knows🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Do Sat then 😬. It’s still 2 hours and doubt it’ll be flat 🤣. Still get to push as hard as you can.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Do Sat then 😬. It’s still 2 hours and doubt it’ll be flat 🤣. Still get to push as hard as you can.
Can't, doesn't work with the travel and times.

Just been watching the YouTube's and the Mrs was saying I should do it but it's a £400 weekend so probably not worth it.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Away races do mount up. Welsh races were easy 300 quid for me years ago. Tyre, petrol, food for on the day. Food and car fuel there and back. B&B if not saying at my sister.
Actually I'm quids in since I stopped racing!

Reactions: smilervx

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
I’m very tempted by T1. I’ve done no training or prep but it’s such a great venue to ride. Last time there I got a tidy result. Only snag is it’s an utter git to get to. Nightmare access. Once in you stay in. Camping in November? Brrrrr! I did camp before the Snowrun with jerrypc69 though a couple of years ago. Star jumps by firelight to keep warm. I was knackered before I started🤣🤣

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Explain the night mare to get to and once your in your in please 😬.
I was planning going Fri evening.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I’m very tempted by T1. I’ve done no training or prep but it’s such a great venue to ride. Last time there I got a tidy result. Only snag is it’s an utter git to get to. Nightmare access. Once in you stay in. Camping in November? Brrrrr! I did camp before the Snowrun with jerrypc69 though a couple of years ago. Star jumps by firelight to keep warm. I was knackered before I started🤣🤣
Was that the main race or was there a morning one then too?

For me, I'd have to hire and sleep in an empty panel Van. I'm doing that at Walters Arena the next weekend so not sure I can stomach two weekends like that. Especially if both races kick me in the balls. But I'm still a little tempted. I've definitely got a masochistic thing going on right now.

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
I did the spaz vets so AM race. There’s some extra nastiness in the pm race.

I’d be living in a panel van to. 👍🏼

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Pinders is that sunday race? We can be pit bitches again :D can you bear to be touched by tpi hands though;)Al ,smiller if we go we can help .if you like

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Am doing Sat race but if your around bring a rope 🤣.
If any of you lot are doing the Sunday I’ll stick around and watch/help/giggle 😬👍🏼

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Smiler fuck me i could not do it!! Been and watched quite a few times..looks tuff no let up!! I can only make sunday worth it though as you can get to all parts of track watch were ever you can climb too!!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I’ve done the Clubman race a few times. If your technique is lacking you need fitness to ride ‘through’ everything. Great venue to ride and good atmosphere. Shame it‘s the last one ……………………..again……………..!.

Reactions: TQKTM and Pindie
1 - 20 of 20 Posts