KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. Just thought I’d share this. Ralph who makes the windscreen mount a few people on here have bought also does different options including this extended mount for the bars. Just fitted it and it’s perfect for me. Great service from him too.

There’s couple of photos of it on my bike attached....it’s another option if you dont want it so high up inside the screen . I’m happy with it.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts

One I made earlier with Ralph's help

Reactions: Fergusdog

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
It changes with the ambient light

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It changes with the ambient light
Sorry I know that... Just wondered if you'd rigged it to stay dark. I like it better but don't fancy just taping the sensor 👍

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a better position for the sat nav, in line of sight, much better than looking down to look to look at the sat nav.
I’ve actually changed position so it’s down at the lower level. Your right but I found myself staring at it all the time and in the lower position I’ll rely on the audible. might be coz I’m a short arse 😂

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
That's a better position for the sat nav, in line of sight, much better than looking down to look to look at the sat nav.
Although it looks a bit like a Dixons showroom the SatNav is way lower than the line of sight on my bike so it does not get in your eyeline

Reactions: Fergusdog

·
Registered
40 Posts
If there's one thing I've learned making these brackets it's that there is no perfect position for them, everyone has their own idea - most of which I couldn't live with :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Although it looks a bit like a Dixons showroom the SatNav is way lower than the line of sight on my bike so it does not get in your eyeline
Looks great mate

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If there's one thing I've learned making these brackets it's that there is no perfect position for them, everyone has their own idea - most of which I couldn't live with :)
😂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts