KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a trip to Scotland West Coast with Ajw recently. Lee Midd edited some of the Photos and created a slide show for all to see. Click on the link below to view (you tube)

Had a fantastic trip and going to do it every year now. Probably go in May and camp instead of B&B next time.

YouTube - Damon & Andy Scotland 2010

BongoMan

·
Registered
854 Posts
Great photo`s....but the music????? JEEEZ......

I went up to Applecross last August...10 days...10 days of fuckin horrendous, swamping rain...good trip mind...highly reccommended.

·
Registered
725 Posts
guys worth a mention
myself and a friend went over from oban to barra this year on the ferry and rode up through south and north uist before taking ferry back to ullapool
possibey one of the nicest runs ive ever done over here
down side is the ferry trip to barra but if you can manage that then the scenery is spectacular
trevor

·
Registered
389 Posts
guys worth a mention
myself and a friend went over from oban to barra this year on the ferry and rode up through south and north uist before taking ferry back to ullapool
possibey one of the nicest runs ive ever done over here
down side is the ferry trip to barra but if you can manage that then the scenery is spectacular
trevor
Lewis and Harris much better than the Uists in my opinion. We got the ferry from and to Skye which worked out well for us.

Up the butt of Lewis and down the Quiraing - ADVrider

enjoyed your slide show

1 - 8 of 8 Posts