KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a note to say there has been a couple of attempts to take my 250 exc 2t as well as our other bikes, just a reminder as we are going into darker nights with more rain and wind noise (more cover), to check those alarms,locks and insurance policy- have now resorted to removing and hiding wheels as well as 2 alarms and 4 cctv cameras, :mad::frown:

·
Registered
15,371 Posts
I got me a Mossberg 590 Shotgun for scumballs, I'll knock em' out with the butt of it then click click boom "there go his toes" I'll make the caaant's hobble home . . .

·
Registered
330 Posts
got the plastic sheeting ready to line the boot of my car for any1 brave enough to try take mine, they`ll find themselves in a shit state miles from ne where!! fuck leaving it to the police to sort these low lives out all they do is slap them on the wrist, or if they see them on your bike they wont even chase them if not wearing a lid!!!
what a fucked up police system we have!!!

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
^plastic line the back of ya van, big hatchet, cut them up into small bits and drive around the country side throwing them out a little bit at a time. burn the plastic go home and sleep like baby.

fair play though fella, always good to have a vigilance reminder!

·
Registered
330 Posts
yeah i`m with you Ben zero tolerence for those thieving scum bag:wanker:s, some rusty old tools plastic sheeting and a nice drive out into the country :D job done

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in fairness to our police they caught them using the sniffer dog and the chopper however the cps would not charge as there was not sufficent evidence to tie them to the scene, apparently a highly trianed sniffer dog which takes the scent from the scene to 0.5 of a mile away at 2.30am to someone hiding in the middle of a moor is not good enough, perhaps the gun and plastic sheets may be a better option for all. the local cid did let slip(i am sure by an honest mistake) the name and address of the person. i can short circut the justice system next time and let a few heavy freinds pay him a visit!;)

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
not suggesting you do but posting locally and nationally the names and addresses would yeild results for sure!

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
I got me a Mossberg 590 Shotgun for scumballs, I'll knock em' out with the butt of it then click click boom "there go his toes" I'll make the caaant's hobble home . . .
have a friend who did this but didnt blow off his toes, he got an 18 month suspended bound over and 100hrs com service plus lost his firearms licence but he did break the thiefs jaw with the butt ;)

lets just say nobody has ever tried to break into "mad jacks" place since lol think it was a bit of a warning to others so everyone stays well clear

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thing is even if the police had them banged to rights got them to court and charged them!! what would they get??? prob a slap on the wrist or comunity service or baned from driving (what a fucking joke that is!!!) our `justice` (lack of) system is a waist of time yet theyre quick to punish those who take the law into there own hands!! :wanker:

·
Registered
273 Posts
advice please read it could get you out of the shite, by law you have the right to defend youself, your family and your property with reasnoable force. For example shit bag screws your garage inorder to nick your pride and joy, you confront them, then shit bag goes for you with or without a weapon. You quickly assess the situation and complete a risk assesment in your head based the shitbags build deamenour etc and inorder to save youself from serious injury you have the right and grounds to pick up the nearest item at hand and smash the shitbag in the face until the shitbag has run off or is unable to cause you harm this is reasonable force. it is not reasnoable to whack shitbag over the head with a spade for hours when he is in the process of giving up not a threat or running away.

in a nutshell when you find youself in this situation and the cops and the paramedics arrive think carefully say the right words act like your scared and it is good to say after your had beat the shit out of the thief you then gave him first aid. the courts will only give the shitbag some stupid sort of community order however if you are a good citizen good background and more inportant a good salary they will shaft you big style. hope you get the message good luck

·
Registered
330 Posts
better idea!! local butcher is always happy to help out

he`s not what youd call suttle tho :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts