KTM Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

Registered
What sort of Jaffa? We all know Wazza isn't one (unless his wife has put her foot down) but BDA, well the court is still out. 馃ぃ

Registered
Normally the cafes are closed when we鈥檝e ridden through Bala on an evening so we joined all the other bikers and stopped for a coffee (well my mate had a chicken burger and chips as well!) ....rare Sunday rip timed well for a pretty clear run and perfect position of the sun the whole way. 馃槑

Left home (Welshpool) at around 3:00pm so everyone who was heading up the coast had already well gone up there. A lot of riders stuck in traffic coming the other way though first half of the loop, doesn鈥檛 look fun at all that. In fact I can鈥檛 understand why anyone would want to ride up the coast road in the morning and then back in the afternoon stuck in the never ending stream of 45 mph traffic......both ways!!....and especially leathered up on a sports bike in hot weather! 馃檲

The road back home from Bala up over the mountain pass through Llangynog is epic and was pretty empty too. 馃憡鉁

7913417D-1A05-473E-9BDD-2249C1B716BD.jpeg

Registered
Normally the cafes are closed when we鈥檝e ridden through Bala on an evening so we joined all the other bikers and stopped for a coffee (well my mate had a chicken burger and chips as well!) ....rare Sunday rip timed well for a pretty clear run and perfect position of the sun the whole way.

Left home (Welshpool) at around 3:00pm so everyone who was heading up the coast had already well gone up there. A lot of riders stuck in traffic coming the other way though first half of the loop, doesn鈥檛 look fun at all that. In fact I can鈥檛 understand why anyone would want to ride up the coast road in the morning and then back in the afternoon stuck in the never ending stream of 45 mph traffic......both ways!!....and especially leathered up on a sports bike in hot weather!

The road back home from Bala up over the mountain pass through Llangynog is epic and was pretty empty too.

View attachment 35030
Decent tires mate

61 - 80 of 83 Posts