KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Taking the 950SE on a MX track (private track) tomorrow morning...let's hope I last longer than on the Welsh trip...will try and get some pictures of the over weight beast (and the bike) doing it's stuff...

wish me luck :D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Watch out for potholes! ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Taking the 950SE on a MX track (private track) tomorrow morning...let's hope I last longer than on the Welsh trip...will try and get some pictures of the over weight beast (and the bike) doing it's stuff...

You will have a great time with the SE and show a few smaller bikes how its done :D

I had a go on the Hp2 and loved it did have some funny looks form the MX boys :rolleyes:

Louis

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks very impressive Louis...I can't see me getting that much air, infact you might struggle to get a pack of cards under my wheels ;-)

·
Registered
2,908 Posts

Actually I'll wish the SE luck !:D:D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I'll wish the SE luck !:D:D
just trying to remove coffee from my keyboard:rotflmao:

You may well have a point and that anti scratch vinyl may well get put to the test...but I proved at the Hafren and the Welsh weekend the bigger KTM's crash well :redface:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't quite go as expected as late getting to track due to family members being under the weather...by the time i dropped off my daughter at a friends half the day had gone...the track was as busy as I've seen it (they only run once a month because of local complaints about the field being used) but because the track was so so dry and dusty people were going down all over the place (insert your own joke here)...I've got a few pictures to up load but connection speed is so slow at home it will need to wait until I get into work.

After an hour or so I decided that my lack of skill on a tight and twisty track was going to get me in trouble and packed up my kit and headed for a bimble in the country-side...found a few legal tracks to explore and was having a good nose around when I tried to do a tight u-turn to avoid a gated rail crossing only to stall the bike partway through the turn and ended up stepping off the bike and forward rolling into some long grass...so two falls and a submission later I headed for home still smiling but thinking my 690 was a pussy cat compared to the 950 (but the 950 is the keeper the 690 never was going to be!)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You will have a great time with the SE and show a few smaller bikes how its done :D

I had a go on the Hp2 and loved it did have some funny looks form the MX boys :rolleyes:

Louis
Is that Ashdown?
If it is then you can't help but get air coming off that lip!
I like it there, great hills and jumps.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A few pictures from a very hot and dusty track on Saturday – running anticlockwise in the morning and switching to clockwise in the afternoon.

Couple of pictures of my friend Steve on his new (to him) wheels

Me at the top of the climb...(I think but I'm not convinced)

…a few riders being held up by a Wide- Load on a bike…

And the final shot is just a bank that seemed to see a lot of fallers through-out the morning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts