KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after a van for mx. price of about £6000-£6500. Something like a Fiat sucdo or a Merc vito. Ive spent 2 hours looking overhere and there isnt anything. I was looking at brand new ones and the salesman are a fuckin joke.

Anyone know anywhere that is full of good quality second hand vans?

Cheers

·
Registered
498 Posts
blackbush (ADT) auctions shit loads of vans.you can look on there site before hand to see what & when there up for auction

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate. Not ideal being overhere tho. Would rather just go and pick one up with no messin about. I need to be able to walk off the boat, hand over the cash and get my arse back.:D

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
a vito? hope you like rust lol. stealers are well dear matey and nearly all is plus vat innit, check auto trader and the bay then go privately i got my connect 2k cheaper then dealers prices and it wasnt covered in bullshit spray either so happy days

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok mate cheers. Fed up of the wankers in dealers overhere. They aint got a clue about selling.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Finding a decent second hand van is like rocking horse shit
You have to take a long time or be lucky
If you need a lift from Weymouth, my lads are working over there at the moment and will be coming back on Wednesday

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Working overhere? Not Lee Kellys bunch are ya? From littlebrough? Ok cheers for the offer mate.

I know what yer sayin. I just need somethin for mx that i can take away. traffic, transit, vito, sucdo, along those lines.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
i love my lwb high top connect like a car to drive park etc but holds 2 bikes and kit fine. 45mpg too wish io got one years ago. had vitos and they were utter shit. dont buy a french van unless low miles as the gearboxes are made of mild cheese. loads about matey you just gota hunt for them

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you get an mx bike in a connect tho? Im after the smallest van i can get away with. cheaper on the boat and can use it all the time. Vans seem a bit of a mine field.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Good quality and second hand vans don't really go together unless you know the previous owner I'm afraid. Most have been resprayed and tarted up. Personally vw is my favorite, that said we've just bought a pug. Use the money as a big deposit on a new transporter even if you buy it over here the waurunte is good whereever you go, replacement van if yours dies etc.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Do you want me to start sending vanz over for you to sell on your island??? sale or seturn basis
Im after a van for mx. price of about £6000-£6500. Something like a Fiat sucdo or a Merc vito. Ive spent 2 hours looking overhere and there isnt anything. I was looking at brand new ones and the salesman are a fuckin joke.

Anyone know anywhere that is full of good quality second hand vans?

Cheers

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you want me to start sending vanz over for you to sell on your island??? sale or seturn basis
Could do. Although most people import them themselves or buy new. I have spent all day lookin without much luck. There could be more people in my position with cash waiting. Worth thinking about. Most people just seem to buy whats on the forecourt and dont look into it. £6500 is a lot of money to me and i cant afford for it to be a turd.

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
Would you get an mx bike in a connect tho? Im after the smallest van i can get away with. cheaper on the boat and can use it all the time. Vans seem a bit of a mine field.
id easy get a crosser in my lwb high top connect a LOT bigger in the back then you think matey, 4k will get you a nice clean one.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ones you sent me on facebook are perfect mate. Ill give them a bell monday and see what the crack is. Cheers again mate.:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just inquiring into the blue one at the mo Lee. Trying to sort out the personal export paperwork, so i dont pay the 17.5% VAT;). Hopefully it all works out as that van will be perfect.

Thanks for your help mate. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
I just bought this one Took four months to find !! As above good ones are like rocking horse shit ! This ones a 58 plate 110 BHP Trend with 11000 miles All the toys like Air Cruise control. Bluetooth phone ect . £9500 NO VAT !!! Its My transport to the Ring this Year ..

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice that. I was gonna get a transit but id like the smallest i can get away with. Connect should be ideal. Looks nice and clean:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts