KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Lovely part of the world up there.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Have a good 'un

DJ

·
Registered
389 Posts
On the blower to him tonight, sounds like he's making the traditional blood sacrifice to the midgies and getting the barbie started in a Glencoe campsite. Tunt!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for the well wishes folks. Scenery is grand reminds me of the Alps and the roads are pretty quiet, and they're fookin awesome ;)
Been fed and watered and suprisingly enough I'm just gonna hit the sack. Fookin cold now, but I'll soon get warmed up 'cos the sleeping bags are zipped up together (alriiiiiiiight! ;))

Making the 50 odd mile trip up to Applecross tomorrow. Pics a plenty to come fellas :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Cheers for the well wishes folks. Scenery is grand reminds me of the Alps and the roads are pretty quiet, and they're fookin awesome ;)
Been fed and watered and suprisingly enough I'm just gonna hit the sack. Fookin cold now, but I'll soon get warmed up 'cos the sleeping bags are zipped up together (alriiiiiiiight! ;))

Making the 50 odd mile trip up to Applecross tomorrow. Pics a plenty to come fellas :D
Give us a shout fella if you fancy a brew on the way through Glasgow...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts