Votes: 0 0.0%
  • newsh

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The September KTM of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Your bike next to a historic building or landmark. Go out and explore. More cities and towns have numerous landmarks. Put some miles on the bike.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to August's winner, @fatbiker!

Water Cloud Plant Sky Plant community

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Building

Here's 'lil Dave' @ The Crooked Spire , Chesterfield.
The twist was caused either by the devil or an
unexpected Virgin :ROFLMAO:

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME & LIL DAVE ! 😁😁😁

·
Administrator
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Voting is now LIVE at the top of the thread. Apologies for the delay on this.

-Mike

·
Administrator
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats to @Ms1290sdr, you are the September KTM of the Month winner!

October thread will go up on Monday. Also, if anyone is interested in taking BOTM over for the site (with me helping out), I would not say no. My workload is increasing lately and I'm not able to give these contests the love they deserve. If theres no interest, I have no problem continuing on solo.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
2019 ktm superduke r & 2015 kwak z1000
121 Posts
Congrats to @Ms1290sdr, you are the September KTM of the Month winner!

October thread will go up on Monday. Also, if anyone is interested in taking BOTM over for the site (with me helping out), I would not say no. My workload is increasing lately and I'm not able to give these contests the love they deserve. If theres no interest, I have no problem continuing on solo.

-Mike
Woohoooo cheers! Thanks for this .. 🥳😊😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts