KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an SX85 which has lost all it's oil through the seal and just needs refilling/new seals.
Craigs don't do it.
I'm in Manchester who do you recommend?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I’ve always found him great on advice before and after. Been using him for 10 years on many different bikes
I always use Mark, as I said his work is great but I’ve found that when you go back with questions it can be harder getting answers, this does not take away from the fact that he knows his stuff and is very good at what he does.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well from personal experience - I wouldnt use Dr.Shox. He doesnt answer his phone or reply to messages or emails. Told me if I got my forks to him by tuesday I would have them back for the weekend. So I got them to him for Tuesday and he still had them 3 weeks later. He then said I would get them for a Saturday delivery which he paid extra for - I waited in ALL day Saturday and guess what - they didnt turn up.....ended up getting them back on the Monday, ready for lockdown. NOT IMPRESSED!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well from personal experience - I wouldnt use Dr.Shox. He doesnt answer his phone or reply to messages or emails. Told me if I got my forks to him by tuesday I would have them back for the weekend. So I got them to him for Tuesday and he still had them 3 weeks later. He then said I would get them for a Saturday delivery which he paid extra for - I waited in ALL day Saturday and guess what - they didnt turn up.....ended up getting them back on the Monday, ready for lockdown. NOT IMPRESSED!!

Had my rear bladder done with Brokenlegs all back in a week as promised, just not had the opportunity to test it now

·
Registered
146 Posts
Had my rear bladder done with Brokenlegs all back in a week as promised, just not had the opportunity to test it now
And now I checked my phone bill and I have been charged for ringing his number which is a premium rate. Must be charged when connected as he never answer the fucking phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts