KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does one EXC side stand fit all?
My 400exc one shat itself in half the other day (previous owners repair).
Seen a few s/h ones on ebay and after market ones for £25/30. I'm awaiting an insurance p/o (bastid Pets) and will invest in the one from the states some people rave about but want something temporary as I'm fed up with trying to find somewhere to lean the bike on a ride.
ta

·
Registered
36 Posts
side stand

Does one EXC side stand fit all?
My 400exc one shat itself in half the other day (previous owners repair).
Seen a few s/h ones on ebay and after market ones for £25/30. I'm awaiting an insurance p/o (bastid Pets) and will invest in the one from the states some people rave about but want something temporary as I'm fed up with trying to find somewhere to lean the bike on a ride.
ta
I've just ordered one of these from ProMotion. There made from Billet Aluminium and have an internal spring system. A mates got one and they are a solid bit of kit.

http://www.cyclebuy.com/shopping/kickstands/kickstands_ktm.htm#Larger_Images_-_Pro_Moto_Billet

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,
Sorry the reply emails have been stuffed into my Spambox (oooerrrr!) and I haven't been on here for a while, so didn't see the replies.
Well instead of forking out for a new one I nicked the one off my KX hybrid which was a damn near perfect fit!

·
Registered
698 Posts
£90 for a sidw stand??!!??!!??!!?? Why would anyone pay that? Just get one off ebay for £20. Get the one off the DRZ. It is much better on the KTM than the KTM OEM

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Mine's bust at the hole after it took a skite on the old cobbles out the back of the flat, saw it cost £65 for an new KTM one and decided to try and get it fixed... luckily I work for an engineering company, got it welded for free ninety nine! Job done! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts