KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So judging from the 50+ views and no comments this is a douchey video?

You guys like it better without the silly pictures popping up in the middle? My brother always tells me my videos suck, that they need more editing and better music and more sizzle. I'm old and unhip and mostly just use them to tell where I'm going fast and where I'm going slow and what lines I should change, etc.

Thill Mellow 2:08 on Vimeo

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Think everyone is just jealous of your weather. I'd treat yourself to a dark visor. The clear visor sunglasses thing is sooo 10 years ago darling.:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Before i was born then. I rest my case.:D

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Now't wrong with either of them.
"So Magnificent":rotflmao:

I can't get a camera to work so they are both fair game:D

PLC (to old to go fast):D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude. 2Fst, your probably twice as old as my son and half as old as me. LOL. Thanks dudes for the comments. If its any consolation, it was 96* F air temp (that's almost 36* C for you Celsius guys) and 125* F on the track (that's 51* C !!!) and in full leathers its pretty rough. That said, the tires are melty and sticky as glue...

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
20 degrees c and pissing with rain today:frown:

PLC (soaked and only got 3 hrs in )

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
My bike gets too hot overhere. Let alone in that heat:eek:

2fst - too young to know any better:D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
The clear visor sunglasses thing is sooo 10 years ago darling.:D
that is a pearler.........:D...and the musics 20 years.

seriously though bsa, nice vids, but i personally prefer to hear the bike rather than some personal taste in music. but their your vids and you can do wot you wish with them....:D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I thought that was on the freeeeeeway at first or whatever you call it. I've never seen a place with so much run off everywhere. You lucky lucky [email protected] ;)
dont think we have anything resembling the runoff and space you got on them tracks, looks like someones painted a squigly black line through the pennines

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
...i personally prefer to hear the bike rather than some personal taste in music...
I agree--the mic was picking up nothing but wind noise so I put something over it. I just cracked open the vholdr camera and packed the internal mic in foam. We'll see if that cuts out the wind noise next time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts