KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wanted to thank the Enduro Kent team for the practise day today at North Farm...:D

Super slippery but thoroughly enjoyed it, and to all those riders I helped pull out on that one hill...my bloody arms ache.

See you all at the next one.

Nick

·
Registered
64 Posts
videos of slipperyness

took some vids today on the most slippery part look on u tube my user name is monkeysteera was a bit to wet for me still finding my feet was on 520 sx just kept spinning back wheel had a great laugh with videos though sorry to anyone who i caught on camera falling off

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
that looks super slippy good vids
pmsl

·
Registered
69 Posts
Should be renamed "How not to ride a 2 stroke in the mud"
Helmet cams, what a great invention.

YouTube - enduro 1

The added bonus is one of the marshalls sliding and then over on one side while passing..

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Steera,

Ill have a look at the vids matey.

Yeah good to meet you Frank. You and your matey were gone when I got back in, see you next time.

Nick

·
Registered
987 Posts
took some vids today on the most slippery part look on u tube my user name is monkeysteera was a bit to wet for me still finding my feet was on 520 sx just kept spinning back wheel had a great laugh with videos though sorry to anyone who i caught on camera falling off
ah mate, just watched them videos :rotflmao: funny as fcuk :smokin: great days :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
sorry for holding u up normally starts ok sods law when ur in a rush lol ill put it down to the mud great day thanx again whens the next one paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts