KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I'm a numnuts! I ordered this pipe 2 weeks ago thinking it'd fit the Duke III R. I would have thought it would but maybe there are some minor differences coz it doesn't fit - certainly not with a tail tidy or the Duke rear foot pegs and I don't want to change either so the pipe is up for sale.

It's the High level version with a black can - nice silky finish - looks great so I'm really pi**ed off it doesn't fit the Duke....

The pipe has been out of the box, assembled and offered up to my Duke but has not been used at all. It is exactly as it arrived last week and has 102 weeks of its 2 year warranty to run.

This pipe cost €600 plus €30 postage (roughly £550 at today's exchange rate) 2 weeks ago. I could send it back and get a specific Duke III low level replacement but it was the high level look I wanted so I'd rather sell it.

Looking for £450 delivered to the UK mainland. Happy to send further afield but postage costs could be silly.

Cheers
Rick

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
I did have a little chuckle when I read your thread, at least you're honest :redface:

Good luck with the sale fella, it's a really nice looking can :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts