KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all .. New member here anybody interested in buying a 560SMR Great spec ...PM me for info and photographs..on mx wheels NOT SUPER MOTO... thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it's not a scam it's a genuine sale why are people so blind and negative all the time... its an honest bike there's plenty of photographs there to see.. where better to sell a KTM bike than on a KTM site ? It makes sense
to me anyway.... If people don't want to buy it I suggest you keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

·
Administrator
9,424 Posts
General forum rules, if you post up something for sale, please include pictures and a price. Pictures are very easy to upload from your PC or phone. If you need help with this send a pm and I'll walk you through it.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
So why not just post everything on here then.?...alarm bells would be ringing for me when....

1. Its your 1st post
2. No pictures.
3. No price.

far from "stupid opinions" all im doing is alerting someone to the possibility that it might be a scam....theres fucking tons of scams that start this way...not only on this forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So why not just post everything on here then.?...alarm bells would be ringing for me when....

1. Its your 1st post
2. No pictures.
3. No price.

far from "stupid opinions" all im doing is alerting someone to the possibility that it might be a scam....theres fucking tons of scams that start this way...not only on this forum.
Uploaded 20 photographs

·
Administrator
9,424 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Uploaded 20 photographs
Perfect... Puts anyone's mind at rest... To a certain extent... When i sold mine on here everything was listed... Pics, history, links on here to work done and the price...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,424 Posts
Give the guy a break, he's put the price and the photos. Job done, move along.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Whilst this may be a genuine sale I think it is also worth pointing out for those that don’t use it that this blew up a bit on a Facebook for sale page for being listed in multiple locations and also listed a few weeks ago at a lower price.

like all things there may be an explanation for it but think worth highlighting the full picture here

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whilst this may be a genuine sale I think it is also worth pointing out for those that don’t use it that this blew up a bit on a Facebook for sale page for being listed in multiple locations and also listed a few weeks ago at a lower price.

like all things there may be an explanation for it but think worth highlighting the full picture here
It is genuine and the bike was bought in Northampton last week..my son is a dealer...so he is making a little profit..because guess what? THATS WHAT DEALERS DO!....If I buy a car in Scotland on the Monday and sell it in Plymouth a week later so what! If you want to view or buy it then do so, just STOP with the stupid reasoning because this is getting boring..the bikes very competitively priced anyway for the spec thats on it..so just accept its a good bike a a good price..

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Give the guy a break, he's put the price and the photos. Job done, move along.
I get what you're saying but some people don't help themselves

·
Administrator
9,424 Posts
It is genuine and the bike was bought in Northampton last week..my son is a dealer...so he is making a little profit..because guess what? THATS WHAT DEALERS DO!....If I buy a car in Scotland on the Monday and sell it in Plymouth a week later so what! If you want to view or buy it then do so, just STOP with the stupid reasoning because this is getting boring..the bikes very competitively priced anyway for the spec thats on it..so just accept its a good bike a a good price..
It does change things though. The advert is written as if its a private sale but its actually a dealer sale.

Presumably it comes with a warranty then?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts