KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Extract (copy and paste) from this forums 'Terms of Use'

"The Web Site is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes, or for commercial use. The Web Site should not be used in any high risk activities where damage or injury to persons, property, environment, finances or business may result if an error occurs. You expressly assume all risk for such use."

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It does change things though. The advert is written as if its a private sale but its actually a dealer sale.

Presumably it comes with a warranty then?
No no warranty it's a 14 year old bike... I am selling it for my son and I am not a dealer Why make things complicated Why make things complicated... If you want to buy its great if not scroll on.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So your Son bought it as he’s a dealer, but he’s not selling it, you are? Doesn’t really make sense and as others say it sounds and feels suspect, so you’re quite rightly being called out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So your Son bought it as he’s a dealer, but he’s not selling it, you are? Doesn’t really make sense and as others say it sounds and feels suspect, so you’re quite rightly being called out.
Ive said several times before..."IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN BUYING..SCROLL ON...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
NO.... After the end of the day the bike is for sale there is no warranty with it as I have stated, it is a 14 year old bike but very well specced....do me a favour STOP WITH THE PEDANTIC COMMENTS...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
NO.... After the end of the day the bike is for sale there is no warranty with it as I have stated, it is a 14 year old bike but very well specced....do me a favour STOP WITH THE PEDANTIC COMMENTS...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
I'm interested. PM me the frame and engine numbers, so I can do a quick background check.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Might be interested, has the titanium giglin pin and fufu valve been serviced in line with manufacturer recommendations
Thanks

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts
I know we're trying to be nice to newbies but some people have it coming to them. Did he really think he was going to get away with that one?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts