KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I reckon it’s 29/3 when we can go
Why do you reckon its the 29th? On the screenshot that has been posted up it states that on the 8th we can do exercise and outdoor recreation. (Unless you are talking about groups of riders going out?)

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts
Now I think legally the 29th

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hmm, in post 6 you agreed that it was the 8th that we are allowed out but your post above contradicts that. There seems to be a few things that are unclear in this easing of lockdown, but I can't believe that the government would be unclear on their polices!

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts
Hmm, in post 6 you agreed that it was the 8th that we are allowed out but your post above contradicts that. There seems to be a few things that are unclear in this easing of lockdown, but I can't believe that the government would be unclear on their polices!
Stay at home rule i.e. essential travel only is in place until 29th of March. I hadn't read this when I posted earlier.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Stay at home rule i.e. essential travel only is in place until 29th of March. I hadn't read this when I posted earlier.
Its a tricky one! I guess the word "travel" implies that you have a destination, when I go on the lanes my destination ultimately is to get back home! I supposed its an awkward one, you can go outside for exercise and recreation BUT that is at odds because it could be classed as travel. What a crock!...I've booked the 8th off work now!

You are probably right though, the 29th would be the safest date to go out.

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts
Despite the rules, I will be out on the 8th. I've had covid, and I've had my first jab so I've not got much to worry about.

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts

·
Administrator
9,443 Posts

Reactions: Bollocks

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Think 29th march ticks all boxes for laning, maybe you can argue the 8th but open to interpretation....

...and the authorities may interpret differently and good luck arguing against them.

I will just leave bikes sorned for march and plan more for april / may.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
I haven’t even got any tyres yet....

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Desert Rose have a practise day on the 11th April, I’m riding. I reckon Action Trax will post a practice day soon, so things getting back to normal - YAH!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts